About UI / UX Research
UX (user experience) research is the systematic investigation of users and their requirements, in order to add context and insight into the process of designing the user experience. The focus is on the systematic approach to gathering and interpreting collected data. Due to this, UX research demands the structured and methodical selection and application of the most appropriate tools for information gathering. UX research helps a design team inform the design of products and services, validate its assumptions, and—ultimately—reduce the cost of delivering a successful product.
The main goal of design research is to inform the design process from the perspective of the end user. It is research that prevents us from designing for one user: ourselves. It’s fairly well accepted that the purpose of UX or user-centered design is to design with the end-user in mind, and it’s research that tells us who that person is, in what context they’ll use this product or service, and what they need from us.
Outcome & Benefits
- Providing you with a comprehensive analysis, including an Open Innovation Readiness Check.
- Guiding you in an open and collaborative innovation strategy development.
- Identifying Open Innovation potential of current innovation portfolio.
- Assessing your capabilities to drive Open Innovation.
- Defining goals and KPIs to manage Open Innovation.
- Evaluating approach, method, and tool; including benchmarking.
- Providing you a hands-on experience through pilot projects.
- Aligning a specific Open Innovation approach with your organizationâs requirements.
- Supporting you for your Open Innovation projects, internally and externally.