About Open Government
As an Open Innovation pioneer HYVE successfully transferred Open Innovation approaches and methods to the government context: Open Government integrates citizens as well as party and administration members within political or organizational decision processes. HYVE has assisted cities, state agencies, governments, public administrations and institutions as well as individual politicians and political parties in employing e-participation and online consultation tools in order to discuss, elaborate, develop or evaluate important political topics, future strategies, current projects or other points of (public) interest.
Our clients use interactive communities to connect members within their organization or virtually execute round table discussions. HYVE offers a selection of approaches and vast expertise in the field of open government, e-participation and new public management at global-, national-, regional- and local levels.
Outcome & Benefits
- Engaging actively with the citizens
- Nurturing transparency of political and public processes
- Generating a creative idea pool and potential concepts and strategies
- Enriching existing concepts and initiatives
- Generating awareness and optimization of communication
- Establishing priorities of concepts and identifying new members
- Implementing innovative and state-of-the-art communication channels