We gather all of the relevant stakeholders and have analyzed that we need to built a digital crowdsourcing platform. The following is the project objectives:
- To develop the city of Bandung through active participation from its people.
- To increase Bandung government’s transparency and accountability.
- To gather alternative solutions to combat Bandung’s public issues
To achieve the goals, we implemented 5 steps:
- Launching a 3-months digital campaign to encourage people of Bandung to submit ideas to tackle Bandung’s public issues. For this campaign, the endorsement from Ridwan Kamil, the mayor of Bandung is necessary to improve coverage and increase participation rate. Kamil also served as a jury.
- Building digital crowdsourcing platform iuran.id where everyone can sign in, submit, and vote for ideas.
- Next, we held Bandung Innovation Jam, an event where 15 shortlisted ideas are presented in front of all of the attendees.
- The ideas that have been shortlisted are then developed into feasible projects, which we help the idea makers in identifying the concept, business process, and financial model.
- Finally, four ideas are carefully selected as the winner of this campaign and adopted by the Government of Bandung.
By optimizing our crowdsourcing platform, over the course of 3 months campaign we managed to:
- Attract 18,000 unique visitors.
- Garner more than 5,000 active members.
- Generate over than 1,600 ideas.
- Receive media coverage from national publications, such as Kompas, Tempo, Detik, and many more.